Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March BOM #1












Here’s another traditional block to get March started. It’s Johnny Round the Corner, and here’s the Quilterscache link:

http://www.quilterscache.com/J/JohnnyRoundBlock.html

It’s another two-color block and I tried to stick with that this time, but my center is a little different from the other red I used. If you use a different color center, you will need one less of the white-red-white strips and a strip set with your color center in the middle of it.


There are no difficult techniques in this one; if you’ve been doing the previous BOM’s, you won’t see anything different, other than the sizes of the squares and HST’s are a little smaller.

1 comment:

  1. I got mine done- I love that I can see a Nine Patch in the middle. I just did the corners with a blue print triangle on all 4 outer edges. I will post it tonight on my Blog. I hope to maybe catch up on the others if they were not too hard.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete