I liked the scrappy sashing on this one. It's the same technique I used on the last swap quilt I assembled--I don't think I ever posted a pic of it on here....
Here are two with lots of hand work. I have the pattern for the redwork one saved (somewhere). It's from an older American Patchwork and Quilting Magazine.
This is the Fire Escape pattern. I've made a couple of these and still like the graphic quality of it.
I guess that's all the pictures I took. There were a lot more quilts there and lots of nice ones. The judging was already done and I thought I had shots of the category winners but must have accidently deleted them from the phone.