Saturday, July 31, 2021

Saturday Morning Update

I did okay with shirts this week. Not quite two layers in this bin, but almost. My hands started hurting from ripping the seams and I had to stop. I put a couple in a pile that don’t really appeal to me. I will re-donate those and any others that I don’t feel like messing with. I will still have more than enough.



My plan for this morning, once I get some cleaning and laundry done, is to work on the UFO that I bought the brown for. I got the fabric I ordered from eBay for the outer border so I can hopefully get it knocked out. I’ll post pictures later. 

We are going to a fundraiser at 2pm for the SPCA and we plan to go to the Mosquito Festival tonight, and I don’t know how much time that will leave me for sewing. Nothing planned for tomorrow afternoon though so I can probably get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment