Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Nothing New

I haven't done much that is interesting enough to post here. I am in the slump that happens when you finish one project and don't know what to work on next. I also lost some sewing time due to The Voice being on Mondays and Tuesdays. Soon it will go to Monday only, and I can spend some time in the sewing room. I used to have a tv in there, but Bill took it to Victoria to put in his shop. His reasoning: "You don't watch that much tv anyway." Okay. 

When I watch tv, I generally crochet. I am totally unable to sit still and not be doing Something. I now have a pile of dishcloths.

These are some of the new ones I've made. The cool weather has gone away and we are back to warmer temperatures. Here is Rosie lying outside in the sun.
Her ears are back; I think she heard me standing inside the door, or maybe smelled me. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment