Saturday, October 23, 2021

UFO's

I found a UFO I think I sort of forgot about, and I laid it out on the bed to see what it needed. 

The blocks are from a swap I did during the quarantine last year, and I got as far as putting them together. I really got stalled on the border though. I found some red fabric I had folded up with it, and I don't know if it shows in the picture or not, but the two reds don't quite match. 
They are really close, but in good light, even the textures look a little different. I have just enough of the one that matches the sashing to do a narrow border.
There's just over 20", so I could get enough 2.5" strips to do something, but then I would have to figure out binding. I am inclined right now to just get it put on and quilted, and then see if I can find maybe a red and white stripe for the binding. I probably have some. Suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment