Saturday, January 24, 2009

January BOM #2

Here’s another BOM for January. It’s called Broken Arrows, and I have attached a link to the quilterscache instructions:

http://www.quilterscache.com/B/BrokenArrowsBlock.html

If you did the first January block, you won’t have any trouble with this one—the piecing is exactly the same. In fact, it’s the same block! The only difference is the way the colors are arranged to emphasize different shapes.

Once again, I used the red (my focus fabric) in the center of the block. I used a dark indigo blue for the darkest patches and mixed my lighter colors a little. If you give it a try, leave me a comment and let me know how yours turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Your blocks are nice. I just found your blog through quilt gallery. I'll stop in again! Happy quilting!Louann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad I found your Blog. I can't wait to have time to do the Block for this month, so far I have had no time. I have added you to my list. Good Luck with the new Quilt you are working on. And Congrats on the New Blog, they are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete