Friday, February 6, 2009

Can somebody tell me.....

.....what happened to January? I always enjoy the opportunity of starting a new year and am a big fan of goal setting, but I seem to have missed it this year. I was disorganized and running behind on everything for most of 2008, and I now I've started 2009 the same way! I think that's how I lost January. I refuse to spend this year in the fog of the past year, so I've spent the first week of February catching up on everything. All my January swaps that were late and lingering got put in the mail on Wednesday.

I'm happy to say that one of the envelopes contained the three sets of red and white 9 patches I owed Teresa.

I don't know yet how I'm going to get the rest of my life under control, but I'm sure going to try!

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I love Nine Patches so nice and easy. These are very pretty, and what a perfect month with Valentines Day! Are we really ever organized? LOL Sometimes I think I have forgotten what that means.

    ReplyDelete