Not blogging made me lose some quilting accountability and get really strung out I've started so many things that haven't gotten finished and have lost track of whatever goals I once had for older WIP's.
A few other bloggers have blogs I read regularly, and on one of those I read about the 2016 Finishalong. It looked like a good idea for me, but I discovered it too late for the first quarter session. So I've been waiting, and the second quarter has started! I'm going to give it a try and see if I can get motivated to finish a few projects that are just lingering. Things that should be finished but aren't.
Here's my list:
1. This is a quilt top from a nine patch swap I did several years ago. I used the Disappearing Nine Patch pattern, and it still needs to be quilted, labeled, and bound.
2. Label and bind three quilts. Binding is not my favorite thing and tends to get postponed for as long as I can ignore it.
3. Finish tops for four more charity quilts. I have two tops done,
and the blocks are cut for three more.
All will need to be quilted, labeled, and bound.
4. Finish sewing the top I cut from this fabric.
5. Make jeans and shorts for my "Doll in the Box" charity project. More on that later.
6. Figure out something to do with all these blocks
7. Make a couple of headbands. I've got the interfacing and the elastic; I just need to choose the fabric and get them made.
8. Finish borders on Hanging Gardens quilt top. I can't find a picture. I'll try to get one taken and added later.
9. Get the batik jelly roll blocks assembled into a quilt top.
I realize that finishing a quilt top doesn't count as a finish as it's technically not a quilt yet, but that's okay. I still want a complete list of what I want to get done this quarter. That way, maybe they can get on next quarter's list to get completely finished.