Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Two More Finished

I finally got some pictures of the quilts I finished last week.

This one will most likely go to the Nazareth Academy Fall Benefit for their auction. It's quilted with an all-over leaf design. Traditional double-fold binding made from the same fabric as the border and stitched down by machine.
.

This one is for Quilts for Kids:

 

I like the Hello Kitty Fabric and hope it will bring a smile to a little girl who is in the hospital. I used the same print for the back and brought the backing fabric to the front for a fold-over binding which is stitched down by machine.

The next pic is totally unrelated to quilting, but these are blooming in the flower bed and are such a pretty color!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on two wonderful finishes! You're so nice to make a quilt for auction. I'm sure it is absolutely appreciated. That hello kitty fabric!?!? LOVE IT! On behalf of the FAL hosts, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete