Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Baby Shower

Sunday was Nichole's (step-daughter) baby shower, and I thought I would post a few pictures of what I made. The baby is a boy, which makes it a little harder for me. The nursery is aqua and gray, so that part was easy. The colors are really pretty and look so good together. I was able to find some flannel and some minky at Joann's .

Three flannel receiving blankets and a minky-backed blanket. 


I thought this flannel was really cute and just the right colors:

I always have trouble with beginning and ending the serging and making it look neat. If anyone knows a better way, please leave me a comment and tell me how to do it.

I really should have taken more pics at the shower. All the decorations were done by Melanie and were really cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment