Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Mid Week

It’s Wednesday, and I feel like I’ve done nothing but binding. If you remember, I was busy last week cutting and sewing long strips of binding. I got this quilt done with some gray binding.


It’s a panel that I had added a border to and quilted. This one will go in the church auction. We have lots of TAMU fans, so I’m pretty sure it will get bids. It was late in the afternoon when I took the picture and sun was coming through the blinds causing the lighter spots on the fabric.

I got some placemats finished for the craft sale.


There are only two of these, but I think some people don’t need four placemats. We will find out.

I have four of these.


And six of these.


I also did a potholder from the leftovers from this fabric. I am so tired of sewing binding on….i can wait to be finished with all of this. I was telling my friend Janice that I am tired of placemats, and she said she would do some and possibly some table runners. I am grateful for the help!

I think the rain is over, at least for now. I have mushrooms growing in my yard. 


I don’t know what causes them to grow. I need to look it up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment