Monday, August 1, 2022

Monthly UFO Goals

August is here, and August is always such a busy month. American Patchwork and Quilting has chosen number six for this month’s goal.

I am working from two lists—projects that need to be quilted and projects I started piecing and haven’t finished. They range from almost finished to not completely cut out. Number six for quilting is Totally Tulips. I have a back for it and may even have binding strips cut, so it is doable.


My number six for piecing is my 1930’s jelly roll quilt. That is more on an on-going project, so I’m not sure why I put it on the list. I am going to substitute something else, and I think it needs to be getting those Christmas table runners done. That is more of a priority at this point. 

Unfortunately, neither of my July UFO’s got done, but I did finish the quilting on the June quilt.

It is off the frame now and needs to be trimmed, and of course, bound. I haven’t quite decided on the binding, although I may just use the leftover backing. I’ll know more about what I want to do once I get it trimmed.



No comments:

Post a Comment