Sunday, July 19, 2026

Catching Up

I’m happy to say the antibiotics are working, and I am starting to feel better. Thank goodness! I still have quite of bit of sinus drainage; I don’t know how long I’ll be dealing with that. I felt well enough to get some work done—I’m a little behind on customer work, but I did get two tops quilted for Betty. 


I didn’t get to photograph the back, but it is bandana. 

I also got her Kaffe top quilted.


She jokes that her quilts are never square. LOL. I have another customer quilt on the frame, but I’m not sure when I will get it done. Some quilt guild members (including me) are teaching a collage class to youth quilters at the 4H building Monday and Tuesday. 

Last night I relaxed on the couch and watched Dateline reruns on tv. I got a few more rows done on this afghan. 


As usual, there is a dog on my lap. There is always at least one….they are very competitive about that spot. Anyway, any progress is good. 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit better. LOL on the dogs competing for your lap! Betty's quilts are pretty - that Kaffe one is gorgeous. Hope you have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is hard getting a quilt square at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and especially a pattern like that where it’s all narrow borders repeating themselves.

      Delete