I got 22 done. That’s probably enough. It will have to be enough as I don’t plan to make more.
We started vacation Bible school at church yesterday. Ours is in the evenings so parents and children can all attend. There are classes for each age group including the adults. We serve a meal at 5:15, and break-out sessions start at 6:00. I am part of the kitchen crew—I’m sure that’s no surprise. We cooked tacos and chalupas yesterday; today is spaghetti and salad. The decorations are awesome.
The decorating crew did a great job! My youngest grandson had his 10th bday party at the city splash pad on Saturday evening.
Her belly has gotten pretty round. I was planning to take her to the low cost spay and neuter clinic, but I thought I had a little more time. She’s not even full grown yet. I am going to wait and see how many kittens she has, and maybe I can find homes for them. Once they are weaned, I will get her spayed.













Awww the poor kitty. Seems nuts they can get pregnant so young. If I lived close I'd help out with the kittens. :D
ReplyDeleteYour VBS looks fabulous! I think the nighttime idea is great. Looks like your grandson had fun at his BD. Did you get any rain from Bertha?