Thursday, August 27, 2026

Progress

I knew I would be at quilt guild today and tomorrow, so I got busy and started catching up on customer quilts. I got four done, and none of these needed me to bind them, so it went relatively fast.

I did three for Janice. I will see her today at the guild meeting, so I wanted to get hers done and ready to go since she lives out of town. Since she will be coming to town for the meeting, she can kill two birds with one stone. This one is the smallest of the three:


Its’s around 60” x 70”. It’s a cute pattern; I assume it is a Villa Rosa pattern, but I’m not sure. I don’t know if you can tell from the picture , but the back is flannel.


This one is all Tula Pink fabrics. 


It looks like she fussy cut the designs where appropriate.



This one is Lucky Stars from Atkinson Designs:


It’s quite large, 90” x 105”, and the fabrics are Texas wildflowers.



I also did one for Karen, who I also will seem at the guild meeting today. Hers is a donation quilt for the Day One Graduation Project. 


Green has been popular lately—I have been seeing a lot of green quilts. I have been working on the green and white disappearing nine patch I started last month. I have gotten all the nine patches made and cut into fourths. I am currently assembling the rows. I have two rows done and part of the third row. I need 12 rows, but they are easy to sew together (nothing to match) so it will go fast. 

We have a UFO sew day today after the meeting and tomorrow all day, or however long we want to stay. I don’t have anything in particular I want to work on, but I got out some black and white fabric and my box of 2-1/2” squares. I am going to start the scrappy Irish Chain quilt I saw on Pinterest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment