Sunday, August 23, 2026

Bazaar Sewing

Notice I didn’t say bizarre sewing, although that may fit also! I am making small things to sell at our quilt guild open house and at our church fall festival. I am trying to get some baby quilts done, but my quilting customers already bought two of them. I think I have time to get a couple more done. I sure hope so.

For now, I have been trying to work on small things that aren’t very expensive to buy. We generally sell out of that type of thing. I made these two potholders from a remnant I had.


Not everyone’s taste, but they make me smile! I also have been making some glasses cases and key fobs. They are in various stages of construction, but these two are finished. 


The glasses cases open up into a heart shape.

I have several of the kitchen towels done that hang over the oven door. I can usually get two from each towel, depending on how they are printed.





Note to self: Avoid directional prints. LOL. 

I went with a friend to a Stevie Ray Vaughan tribute concert last night. 





The band is called Texas Flood, and it was such a good performance. We both enjoyed it a lot. So much so, we already bought tickets to the Santana Tribute in September. Fun fact: I have actually seen Stevie Ray perform, but I have never seen Santana live. I’m sure we will have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment