Oh my heavens! I looked and looked and can’t find them. I spent about half a day looking, and then realized it would be quicker to remake them. Oh, I didn’t want to. I wasn’t wanting to dig out all the fabric and cut enough pieces to get a good variety. I finally made myself do it Sunday evening.
Tuesday, August 18, 2026
Lost and Found
Maybe I should say “Lost and Replaced”. I have a friend who literally finishes every quilt she starts. I start a lot, but don’t always finish. Or more likely, I finish them, but it takes me a few years. My friend reminded me I didn’t finish the quilt I started last year for the church auction. She told me to quit procrastinating and get it done. I dug it out and realized I’ve misplaced four blocks.
Oh my heavens! I looked and looked and can’t find them. I spent about half a day looking, and then realized it would be quicker to remake them. Oh, I didn’t want to. I wasn’t wanting to dig out all the fabric and cut enough pieces to get a good variety. I finally made myself do it Sunday evening.
Oh my heavens! I looked and looked and can’t find them. I spent about half a day looking, and then realized it would be quicker to remake them. Oh, I didn’t want to. I wasn’t wanting to dig out all the fabric and cut enough pieces to get a good variety. I finally made myself do it Sunday evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment