I have been trying to get caught up on customer work. I get behind when I have a lot of meetings and appointments I need to go to, and of course there is always work to get finished. I’m not complaining! I’m lucky to have so many loyal customers.
I’ve had some of these done last week, but I tend to put off getting them trimmed until I know they are going to be picked up. I did two for Chris.
She does a lot of cool scrappy quilts. This one was all batiks except for the solid black.
She said she got this panel from the “free” table at her quilt guild.
The doggies are cute, and she used the little bit of leftovers for the back.
I also got three done for Susan. She’s been on vacation, but she is picking them up tomorrow.
It seems like the colors show up a little better in a closeup.
The back is a Susan Allred floral. I have a yard or two of this same fabric. I think it’s so pretty.
This one is autumn-toned batiks, I don’t think the pictures do the colors justice.
A 1776 panel. Perfect for our 250th anniversary!
The border fabric is directional, but she cut it so it runs the right way. It always bugs me a little if they don’t.
The back is pieced. The batik (the larger pieces) is also directional. It’s got national monuments on it. I’ve never seen it before, and I thought I had seen everything!












Susan's quilts are very pretty. I particularly like that autumn one. I'm sure it's nice to get them done!
ReplyDelete