Well, not much came out of it. In the afternoon it sprinkled a little and that was it. The cloudy skies did keep the heat down some, so that’s a welcome relief.
In my spare time, I have been working on LaLa’s Irish Chain. A little at a time, but I’m getting there. I got in a hurry a few nights ago, and made some mistakes.
I went through the pile and fixed anything that wasn’t sewn correctly. I need 32 of the large squares with the frames around them, and I’ve managed to do 22.
So I have 10 more to do. I have all the big squares cut, but I will need to cut out more of the frame rectangles. Once I get the last 10 squares framed, I can move on to the next clue. Right now, I am only one clue behind which is better than I expected.







Great progress on Lala's Irish Chain QAL. I was tempted, but managed to convince myself not to! lol Way too many other projects to work on.
ReplyDeleteThanks Astrid! Unfortunately, having too many projects didn’t stop me.
DeleteYou're doing great on Lala's chain! I like those retro prints. I used to have a bunch of them and wish I still had them!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have a bunch, and I keep finding more, so I’m coming up with projects to use them.
Delete