Happy weekend everyone!
If I’m being honest, I was ready for this week to be over. It’s been a little too stressful. I’m hoping to put it all behind me and move on.
I did finish piecing another baby quilt.
I think it’s cute. The fabric has little blue and gray cats on it.
I have another vintage quilt to finish for Rhonda. She’s the one I did the vintage signature quilt for.
It’s small hand-stitched pieces. A lot of feedsacks.
She wants me to put a border on it before I quilt it, and I think that’s a good idea. The edges are pretty uneven and wavy, and a border will stabilize it. I’ll get it done probably this coming week.
My little kitty is doing okay after her surgery. She’s wanting to go outside, but I have been keeping her in. I plan to let her out today. When I got to my shop yesterday morning, she had eaten all her food and was starving.
She gobbled a whole plate of food.
Next week’s weather forecast looks too good to be true.
Do I really believe it? I don’t know. I’m hoping the rain part is real. I’ll find out today, I guess.










Glad little kitty is doing well - their surgeries are always stressful for me for some reason. She looks so sweet and is lucky to have you as her "sponsor". :) I hope your forecast turns out to be accurate. Aren't we so ready for this heat to end!
ReplyDelete