I think I have another one somewhere, but she hasn’t turned up yet. I mentioned it to Betty, and she said she still had one of the dolls in her closet too. We made so many cute outfits over the course of several years. Here are a few I did:
We would dress them in the Christmas dresses we made and put the dolls back into the boxes with all the clothes plus extra shoes, socks, and panties.
These were the My Life dolls. Alan donated the one on the left, Betty the one in the middle, and I donated the one on the right. If you blow up the picture, you can see the boxes are filled with the extra clothes.
We did it for three or four years and then got tired of it. Betty and I decided we would make a wardrobe for the dolls we still have and donate them to the church auction. It won’t be this year, but 2027, as we both have projects we need to finish before we get started on this. I got out all of my patterns, and I’m starting to get excited about it.
I have plenty of patterns to choose from! I should have a box of extra shoes and accessories—just need to find them!









No comments:
Post a Comment