Wednesday, November 10, 2021

A Few New Precuts

 I've been on the hunt for some 1930's precuts to add to this project:



I have been using the jelly rolls I have here, and I also found a few random charm squares that I cut up, but I felt like I needed some more variety. Of course, I looked at the Lake Jackson quilt shop, but she didn't have any. I looked on online, but I really don't want to buy a charm pack, and then pay $5 or $6 for shipping. I stopped Friday in Ganado, no luck there. Once I got to Victoria, I went by Quilter's Patch, and they had several! I was so excited. I bought a couple of charm packs, a layer cake, and some mini charms.
I'm not sure the mini charms will work.....I thought they had a 30's vibe, but once I got them home and looked closer, I'm not so sure. Either way, I'll have enough (I think) to finish. If I can't use the minis, I'll add them to my box of 2.5" squares, and they'll get used in something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment