Sunday, November 21, 2021

Finished!

What a nice Saturday! The weather is cool enough at night we don’t need a/c, then the days warm up into the mid-60’s. I got up this morning and finished putting this one together.

I like it pretty well considering I didn’t have to buy anything. The dessert rolls were all from a shop hop, and I supplemented with some more golds and neutrals from my stash. The main challenge was that these three dessert rolls all came from the same shop, and each roll had some duplicates, which were in each roll, so I had six of some of the strips. I tried to not have same fabrics touching, but other than that, I couldn’t spread them out ver well….
All in all, it’s fine with me.

I took the dogs out for a walk this morning. I haven’t been walking since I hurt my foot last week on the spin bike, but it has mostly quit hurting, and I was able to go a little over a mile. I could have maybe done more but didn’t want to push it too much.

I hope you are having a wonderful and productive weekend wherever you are reading this from!

No comments:

Post a Comment