Thursday, November 4, 2021

A Long-Term Project

Some time ago, I saw a quilt in the window of a shop (somewhere, I don't remember where it was) that I thought was so pretty. I don't know if was an antique or a reproduction, because I have no details, only a couple of pictures on my phone. 

I had used the green strips from Riley Blake as sashing for my scrap crazy quilt, and I have a roll and a half left over.

I knew it would be perfect for the quilt in the pictures. I think I have the pattern figured out, and I have started making some blocks. 
I have cut up a couple of my 1930's jelly rolls; I have an older one made by who knows whom that I never used because the fabric has a kind of rough feel to it, but cut into small squares, and mixed in with everything else, it will finally get used. I won't rush to finish this one; I have all the pieces in a box and will just work on it when the mood strikes me.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment