Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Quilt Festival

I didn't think I would attend this year; in fact, I really wasn't planning to attend, but here I am:

It turns out Sunday was the perfect day to attend as it wasn't at all crowded, and we were able to see everything. Some of the workers there said it had been really busy on the other days and that some of the vendors had sold out of a lot of their products, but I didn't really go to buy. Before I left the house, I made myself walk in my sewing room and look at all the yardage and pre-cuts on my shelves. I thought that would be a good deterrent to a buying spree! 

I did buy one thing, though. I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on a new machine. It will take a few months to get it, but that gives me some time to figure out retirement and relocation, so all is good. 


I'm still a little terrified at having made such a big purchase. It's not something I usually do......I am trying to get over being terrified and work into some excitement.

I have some quilt pictures from the festival to show in another post or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment