Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Weekend Update

 I knew it would be busy, so no surprises. I drove to Richmond Friday morning to finish paying for my new machine so they could place the order. It will look like this one:

Once I got all that done, I drove to Victoria, so quite a bit of driving for one day. 

Julia and Roger are on an anniversary trip/vacation, and Kathryn had her first homecoming dance Saturday, so that was a full day of nails, hair, makeup, and stress. It's unbelievable to me how these girls go all out for a dance. I can remember my homecoming dances, and we did our own hair and makeup. Of course, in Port Lavaca, there was no place you could have gone to get your makeup done. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures. Kathryn is the one on the left in the bottom picture. Her friend Emily (I think that's her name) is on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment