Friday, February 25, 2022

A Walk in the Park

 Not really. It’s too cold for a real walk in the park, although I did take the dogs out this morning in the cold and misting rain. We didn’t even make it a mile though, before I turned around and hot footed it back to the house.

The 2021 Gulf Coast shop hop had Villa Rosa patterns at each store with the corresponding kits. I bought the Victoria quilt shop kit and just today got it quilted.

I ordered some new digital quilting designs…..I love a Baptist fan pattern and got a couple of those. I think this one is called Asian Fan.

I was looking for a top that didn’t have a border to try out one of the new patterns on, and this was it. This shot shows the backing I used:
It is some of the yardage I bought when Hancock Fabrics went out of business…this took about five yards of it out of my stash.

I got the quilting done, but I still need to take it off the frame and think about binding. I think a check would be cute if I have any.

I worked a little bit on my organizing, but need to get a little more done before I share any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment