Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Simple Apron

I wear aprons when I am quilting or even when cleaning house—and I like a lot of pockets. If I find something while cleaning that needs to be put away in another room, I stick it into a pocket, and then put it away when I get to the room where it belongs.

I bought this apron at a craft show so I can’t take credit for the idea, but it would certainly be easy to duplicate.


It ties around the waist. Can you tell what it is made from? A carpenters tool apron. You can buy them from McCoys.


It already has a couple of pockets when you buy it, then the fashion fabric is sewn onto the sides and a seam added down the middle so you end up with two extra pockets. There is another little pocket made from a blue jeans pocket, but I can’t say I’ve used it for anything.

It’s too small to be useful for me, but it could be expanded to fit a cell phone if you wanted the extra pocket. 

Anyway, it’s a very functional, washable apron that is super simple to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment