Thursday, February 24, 2022

Organizing

I have been taking a loooong time trying to get things organized. I brought a lot of stuff from Lake Jackson that now needs to find a spot. I am not by nature a very organized person. In fact, I would say I am a disorganized person. But, oh how I try to be. I have a vision of everything having a designated spot and actually being in that spot. No more losing things or finding random things in crazy places. I don’t know if it’s a goal or a pipe dream but I keep trying.
I did get the racks for my sewing thread hung up.
I spent a little too much time trying to figure out where to put them. I finally just found a spot close to where I plan to have my Janome. 

Most of the tables are in Lake Jackson until we finish liquidating every thing; then I will move them here for the sewing machine and serger. I do have all my shelves moved though.


Getting these loaded up in an organized manner is what I need to work on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment