Friday, February 4, 2022

Organizing

 First, let me say the groundhog must have seen his shadow.....it’s below freezing in my part of Texas, and we normally have pretty mild weather. And here is my reality:


My second day of Innova training was canceled because of icy driving conditions. Bill went with me on Thursday, and we made it home before any sleet or ice could affect us.

So, it’s back to the real world, which right now is a big push to finish the packing and sorting and get the house painted. I’m not sure we can do it all, but we are going to give it our best effort. I was looking at YouTube videos this morning and found one that is actually good advice on organizing. It can be found here. I like the way she says creativity is messy and our spaces never will look like a photo shoot. I need to watch the entire series before I unpack all the things I am moving. This lady makes more sense to me than anyone else I have listened to yet!

And, just to show how my work is progressing, here’s the sewing room with most everything out of it.


Bill will have to fold the legs up on the tables…..I can’t get them to budge. Once the curtains are off the windows, we can paint in here, and that’s one more room done.

No comments:

Post a Comment