Thursday, April 7, 2022

Another Finish

 I got another one finished.....she is supposed to pick it up today. 

I used a pattern called filigree. It was the first time I had used that one, but I really like it and will use it again. The thread is Omni purplicious. 

I really like the fabric she brought for the back: 
It is so pretty, and goes with the front without being too purple.  

I have done four quilts for this customer. She asked me to trim them, so here they are, trimmed and ready to go:

I am always really nervous about whether or not the customer will like the quilting. 

Tomorrow I will be in Richmond for training on custom quilting. I'm pretty sure my brain will be too tired to do a blog post. There is also a quilt show in Cuero on Saturday, so I should have some pictures to share from that when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment