Sunday, April 3, 2022

Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, and I didn’t do much. In fact, I took a nap in the afternoon, which is something I rarely do. We went to the flea market around 9:00.


It was nice, but it got pretty hot by noon, so we left. We went to target and then came home. That’s when the nap happened.

I was trying really hard to not buy anything as we just got rid of so much stuff, and I think there is more we need to get weeded out, but we enjoy getting out to walk around, and we both like food truck food. We ate baked potatoes stuffed with barbecued briscuit and cheese. My no buy resolve wore off eventually, and I bought a wreath made from different textiles. I made Bill hold it up for the picture. Lol.

I need to decide where to hang it. Somewhere indoors as it is not weather proof.

I did some sewing last night. I have a Villa Rosa pattern that I hadn’t made before.
It’s not going as fast as usual. I didn’t like the way the first row went together and rewrote the directions. I should be able to finish it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment