Friday, April 22, 2022

Christmas Lights Part 2

Did I mention how happy I am to have this binding done? Here's the full size picture:

The binding is the same as the second inner border, and I really like the way it looks on the quilt. I was lucky to find it......i had cut all the strips 10-12 years ago and put them in a safe place. Of course, I found them when I moved. 

The backing was from an after-Christmas sale Hancock Fabrics had before they closed. It really has nothing to do with the top, but I liked it enough to use it for a back.

Other news: I got a customer quilt loaded, and it's almost done.

I used one of the new patterns I bought when My Creative Stitches had their sale a few weeks ago. It's called "Joyful". 

It doesn't show up that much in the King Tut thread I used; here is a more representative picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment