Sunday, April 24, 2022

Weekend Update

I debated a little while on the granny square quilt 
and I finally decided I really don’t want the colored cornerstones on the outside round, and I am in the process of removing them.
I found a partial pack of the mini charms in the same color, and I think the easiest thing to do is to add them in where the colored ones were.

We went to our favorite nursery on Saturday morning. Next to fabric, my big budget buster is plants.
Yes, that is a turkey walking  around among the shoppers. They used to have a pet rooster, but he was killed by dogs, and they now have a pet turkey named Fergus.
He’s quite handsome and seems tame, although I certainly didn’t try to touch him.

Speaking of handsome, my grandson had his confirmation Saturday evening. He looked so nice in his suit.

Hard to believe how fast he is growing up. It actually makes me sad that all our babies are no longer babies.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment