Saturday, April 30, 2022

Shop Hop

Wow, these shops are pretty spread apart. It seems like we spent way too much time driving, and not enough time shopping.

I med Janice in Yorktown and drove right past the shop before I noticed her truck outside and turned around. It is a little house that has been converted into a store.


It’s really cute, and although it’s not very big, it is big enough to have a selection of fabrics.

The Shiner store was quite deceiving. It is not impressive from the outside.

I thought it had sort of an industrial vibe, or maybe mid-century modern industrial, and it didn’t look very big, but looks can be deceiving. This is the view when you walk in the front door:
To the right is another entire section:
There were rooms branching off, and one had notions.
A corner of it was nothing but Creative Grid rulers.
I do love quilting notions, but I really went for one thing and that was their shop hop quilt kit.

It was packaged in a cute little bucket. I had looked at all the featured shop kits online already and had decided on this one. I bought a little extra of the Love Lily fabric so I can add a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment