Monday, April 11, 2022

No New Projects

I am so wanting to start a new project. But…. I am really wanting to get some things finished. What to do?


I was trying to explain to my friend that I make a bargain with myself. If I finish two UFO’s, I can start a new project. That might sound crazy, but it tends to work for me. I think I get bored easily and want to start something new, and that is what got me in the state I am currently in. 

I need to finish the granny squares quilt I started in 2020, and there s a Quilt of Valor top on my machine that needs to be finished. I found a picture that I had saved to my photos file….I don’t know whose picture it is….but I love it. 

I’m just trying not to start it until I finish a few things. We’ll see how long I can hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment