Monday, September 9, 2024

Caught Up

I’m not caught up with everything, unfortunately, but I did catch up on the BOM’s from A Quilting Life.
This is the June block. Not a very good picture with the shadow, and I didn’t bother to edit it.

I like the July block with the Dutchman’s puzzle block in the middle. She didn’t call it that, but that’s what I know it as.

This is August. 

And, September. I am officially caught up. I had made a deal with myself that I wouldn’t start the Women of the Bible blocks until I got caught up on these, and now I am.

I also caught up on laundry, but not yard work or house cleaning. Yeah, it never ends. It’s looking like another busy week, so I will need to stay focused. I did get another customer quilt done, and it is a pretty one.
I really like it. She called it Mosaic, but I think it looks just like the stained glass windows at the church. 

2 comments:

  1. Those BOM blocks are really pretty. That customer quilt does look like stained glass. You definitely have a tropical system coming your way. Have folks already started storming the stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not much panic yet on the tropical depression. The general consensus (for now) is that we will be on the dry side.

      Delete