Tuesday, September 3, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 9-3-24

 

I’m back for another to-do-list Tuesday after missing a few weeks. It’s still hit and miss, but even a little progress is worth celebrating. Here’s the last list:

1) Bind two quilts. I did one.

2) Quilt three quilts. Yes. 

3) Julie’s tee shirt quilt. No.
4) Catch up on BOM’s. Unfortunately, no. 
5) Play with the potato chip blocks and the 5” squares I cut last week. Yes. I’ve been having fun playing with the potato chips with the light backgrounds and the black backgrounds. 

The 5” squares were combined with some of my strips to make quarter log cabin-ish blocks. 


I’m thinking my new list will be pretty much a repeat of the last with a few additions.
1) Bind two quilts.
2) Quilt three quilts.
3) Julie’s tee shirt quilt.
4) Catch up on BOM’s.
5) Play with the potato chip blocks and the 5” squares.
6) Borders for June workshop quilt. I found the nine patch blocks I made for the borders, so I should be able to make progress on it.
7) Stuff some of the pumpkins I sewed.
8) Work on the pincushion kit I bought.
9) Replace borders on raffle quilt.

Wow, that’s a lot! It’s more of an inspiration than a goal, so I will see what gets done. I shouldn’t have too many other things on the schedule this week, so I can pick and choose what I want to work on. 

Have a good week everyone. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt.



6 comments:

  1. That butterfly quilt is really cute! Congrats on the finish and on the finished quilting. Even if you don't get it all done, progress is progress. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I tried to attch a name, but my iPad and this website are not playing nice. LOL! So my name is Peggy. Congrats on the binding finish and getting 3 quilts quilted. Have fun playing with your potatoe chip blocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand--my iPad does the same thing. Thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete
  3. You've been busy! Glad you played with potato chip blocks - I have a no-name block I'm currently playing with. Keeps me from doing what I "need" to do - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda. Yes, I have been busy. Need to do's are fine, but it's good to play a little too!

      Delete