Tuesday, September 10, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 9-10-24

 Ha! I put a lot of stuff on last week's list. No way I got it all done, but I did made a good attempt. Here's my results.

1) Bind two quilts. No, although I got the binding made for two projects.
2) Quilt three quilts. Yes. As a matter of fact, I did four. 





3) Julie’s tee shirt quilt. No
4) Catch up on BOM’s. Yes. 

5) Play with the potato chip blocks and the 5” squares. Yes. No significant progress, but I did complete a few more blocks, working on them as leaders and enders.
6) Borders for June workshop quilt. I found the nine patch blocks I made for the borders, so I should be able to make progress on it. Yes. 
It's not quite what I wanted, and I am thinking I will take the side borders off and do something else. 
7) Stuff some of the pumpkins I sewed. No. 
8) Work on the pincushion kit I bought. Yes. 

9) Replace borders on raffle quilt. Not quite. I got the old borders taken off, and I got the new ones cut out, but they haven't actually made it onto the quilt yet. This is a have-to-do this week.

It looks like Number 9 on last week's list needs to be number 1 on this week's list.

1) Replace borders on raffle quilt and get it quilted.
2) Quilt three customer quilts.
3) Work on the borders for the June workshop quilt.
4) Bind sweatshirt jacket.
5) Stuff some pumpkins. 🎃 

Well, that’s enough for now. There are three or four in-town volleyball games this week, today is quilting at the church with a WELCA meeting/luncheon after, two quilt guild meetings on Thursday, and a doctor appointment tomorrow. And, that’s just the things I can remember off the top of my head. Oh, my CPA called, and I am missing some documentation in the paperwork I turned in last month, so I need to look for that. 

Have a good week everyone. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt.

2 comments:

  1. Nice progress! Sounds like you've got lots of activities this coming week. Looks like I was wrong about Francine which is only going to skirt the coast and head into Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Carolyn. You had an incredible week getting so much done off of a huge list! Well done! Thank you for linking and sharing the link for To Do Tuesday. I hope you’ve made good progress on your list in spite of your busy schedule! 😉 Carol

    ReplyDelete