Monday, December 20, 2021

A New Learning Curve

 I have been trying to get used to the new machine and what it can do, but it’s all new to me. I got some basic training from the Innova tech, but it was just enough to get me barely functioning. The more in-depth training will happen in January or February. It is a two-day training at their shop in Richmond. 

I tried to load a video of the machine stitching out a design, but blogger is not cooperating. Maybe I can load it later when I am on the laptop instead of the iPad. 

I did trade in my 17”, non-computerized machine.

It’s a nice machine, and I’ve made some beautiful quilts on it.
I knew when I decided to start a business I would need a bigger machine with more capabilities, and I have to say, I am glad it is no longer in my living room. The houses in my neighborhood are late 60’s early 70’s ranchers with formal living and dining rooms, which I’m sure most of us don’t use for the original purpose. My next door neighbors own a business, and she handles the paperwork, and they have made a home office in theirs. I wouldn’t mind doing that, although Bill mentioned a football watching room with a recliner and a big-screen tv. No doubt he will want a mini fridge too! 🙄

I won’t have as much time to play this week since the holiday is getting so close, and we have commitments. Today we are in Lake Jackson; we had to make a quick trip to attend to things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment