Saturday, December 4, 2021

Fri-Yay!

Oh my gosh.....what a week. I was so busy at work with month-end closing and training my replacement, I was so ready for Friday. I had to work some this morning getting my cost centers reconciled, but then it was on to packing. I want to get as much ready to go back to Victoria as possible.

I found another UFO that needed "just a little bit" done, so I worked on getting that done. 

It's a tablerunner, and it was already pieced and basted. All I had to do was sit down at the machine and do some straight-line quilting. I wanted to get it done before I packed my Janome 7700 as it has the differential feed built in, so no walking foot required. I didn't use a guide or mark anything, just sort of eye-balled it, but it turned out okay.


Of course the fabric is one of the American Jane lines. I can't remember which one, but I have used this particular one for several projects. I also have a plaid for the stash. 

It's also an American Jane but from the Bubble Pop line. I was planning to save it for a Christmas table runner, but there may be enough left to do both. I'll have the binding done soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment