Monday, January 31, 2022

Free Heart Quilt Pattern

Just in time for Valentines Day, here is a free pattern for a heart quilt.


A pdf of the pattern can be found here. I read through it a couple of times, and I will say that I think the measurements are incorrect. The overall measurement at least. It says it is 75” square, but it uses 5” squares. Since they would finish at 4.5”, the overall measurement would be 67.5”. Not a big deal, and a 5” border would result in a final size of 77.5”. 

When I was reading it, I was already thinking of ways to change it up. I would likely leave off the last white round and use colored squares there. I’m not that fond of that much white on the edges. Still a cute pattern, though, and it would make an adorable valentine quilt or a cute baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment