Sunday, May 1, 2022

Day Two

Second day of the shop hop. I am really tired after two days of driving and shopping. Of course, I got home and had to walk the dogs since they didn’t get their walks this morning. I always guilt myself into thinking they feel deprived. It felt good to get a little activity though. 

We got an early start and went to Ganado first. They have recently moved into their new building, and it is very large.

It’s pretty much a big metal barn, so they have plenty of room. One section is Handi Quilter machines they have for sale, and another section is where they do their longarming. They had a lot of nice things I would have liked to have bought, and I did buy a longarm ruler, but I am trying to limit myself until I get caught up on UFO’s.

Here’s a picture of their shop hop quilt.


I bought that pattern last year and enough fat quarters to make in 1930’s prints, so I wasn’t even tempted.

Port Lavaca was our next stop.
Here are the three of us outside the shop:
I was squinting into the sun so I look pretty rough. LOL

We didn’t spend as much time in this one, but I did take a picture of the shop hop quilt.
It was done in the effervescent fabrics and was really nice and cheerful. Perfect for spring.

Now that I am home and the dogs are walked, I am going to try and catch up on laundry. That and cooking seem to be the never-ending jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment