Thursday, July 18, 2024

Another Good Day

I’ve been picking up my grandson from soccer practice this week. I took him to Lowe’s to get a picture with the Leo Messi cutout. He was surprised I didn’t know who Leo Messi was, but he was happy with the photo op.

 

I got the Go dies I ordered in the mail yesterday. 

I got the 2-1/2” x 4-1/2” to use for potato chip blocks and a 5” die to cut my own charm squares. They are having a Christmas in July sale, and I still have some things on my wish list, so we’ll see.

This got done yesterday:

I love the Tilda fabrics. She’s one of my favorite designers.

I went home early so I could mow, but it started thundering, and I decided to wait. I might regret that decision. We have an unusual July—it’s usually very dry, and we’ve been getting frequent, almost daily, rains. My plants are loving it. My Rangoon Creeper didn’t bloom last year, but it’s been blooming since June this year.

The Lantana is trying to come back.

These are two of the ones Michael dug up when he did my flower beds. The purple ones haven’t come back yet, but I think they will. They generally come up from the roots, and I see some green where they were planted, so I am hopeful.



No comments:

Post a Comment