Tuesday, July 16, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 7-16-24

Welcome to another Tuesday to-do list edition. I wasn't very good on working on my list, but I did spend more time than usual hanging out with friends.

1) Income tax! No, I managed to procrastinate another week.
2) Quilt three customer quilts. Two done plus one charity quilt. 



3) Finish June and July BOM’s. No.
4) Pink and black polka dot quilt. No.
5) Villa Rosa quilt. No.
6) Logging On quilt. Yes. I got a pretty good start on this one. I had cut these strips from Pioneer Woman fat quarters I bought when Walmart discounted them.
I was able to make quite a few blocks. 


Wow, that's a lot of "No's". Oh well, some weeks are like that, and I just have to be flexible with what I had planned to do. Here's my list for this week:

1) Income tax. It will stay on the list until I get it done.
2) June and July BOM.
3) Quilt three quilts.
4) Bind three quilts.
5) Villa Rosa quilt.
6) Logging On quilt.
7) Start on Julie's tee shirt quilt. 

I took the pink and black polka dot one off the list for now. I'm just not feeling it, and I will need to take a break from it and see if it inspires me at a later date.

There is yard work to be done this week, and probably cleaning and laundry. All the never-ending chores. I hope everyone has a great week with lots of productivity. I’m linking to Quilt Schmilt

2 comments:

  1. I like that kitty quilt. I keep forgetting to look for PW's fabric when I'm in Wally. I love her color schemes, and your blocks are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like those fabrics also; unfortunately, Walmart has discontinued them. That's why I was able to get them at such a discount.

      Delete