Tuesday, July 2, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 7-2-24

Yes, it's already July. It's time to get some things (like income tax) finished up and behind me. I would rather be at the sewing machine or even working in the yard than doing paperwork. It's my least favorite thing to do. Unfortunately, a certain amount of it is necessary. I am going to at least start getting all the tax papers together this week, then I will go back to my quilting to-do list. After that, I will get my sales tax records up to date. Yeah, right! 

Here's the result of last week's list:

1) Finish piecing polka dot quilt top. No, I only did one row.
2) Work on Villa Rosa quilt. Yes, I got a pretty good start on it.
The colors are much prettier in person—maybe I can edit my photo so they don’t look so washed out. 
3) Get some projects kitted up for Brontë Bee. Yes. 

And, I got the appliqué finished. The potholder still needs to be assembled and bound, but the tea towel is done. 
4) Quilt three customer quilts. Yes. 



5) Bind two customer quilts. One got done. 

6) Make some more potholders and/or dish cloths. Yes. 
And, here's my new list:
1) Get income tax papers sorted out and ready to work on.
2) Start on gift baskets for the silent auction at the quilt show and for Lutherfest.
3) Quilt three more customer quilts.
4) Bind another customer quilt.
5) Work on Villa Rosa quilt.
6) Work on pink and black polka dot quilt.
7) More potholders and dish cloths. 

That's probably enough to keep me busy. I have nothing planned for the week other than a movie date with my mom on Thursday. 

Have a good week my friends! I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt

6 comments:

  1. Hope your paperwork goes quickly. :D Enjoy the movie date, should be nice and cool inside the theater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope it goes quickly too! I need to quit putting if off so long.

      Delete
  2. Carolyn you have been busy and managed to get a lot done on your list in spite of tax time! Good luck with this week’s list. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Happy Fourth of July! 😉 Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing paperwork is my least favorite. May getting your paperwork in order goes quickly! Best wishes with this week's list. You made tons of progress last week! TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, Terry. I am going to try and sit down and make a good start on it!

      Delete