Friday, September 17, 2021

Brazoria County Quilt Show Part 1

The quilt show was last week, and I debated about whether to go or not. I am still trying to stay out of public places. In fact, I have pretty much ruled out going to Houston this year. I am vaccinated and generally wear a mask and decided I would take a chance on the Brazoria one. It was small, but nice. I got some pictures that I can share here.....my thought is to break it up into a few separate posts so it doesn't get too long. 

There were a few antique quilts. Those are my favorite, and I tried to get pictures of all of them. I'm not sure of the dates of these, but I tried to get the info card in the picture, so if you are curious, you can enlarge it and maybe read more about it.




This one didn't seem to have a card attached to it, but I'm pretty sure it's an antique one.

I think the bottom one is my favorite, although that yellow and white one at the top is sure pretty.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I live in Brazoria County and had no idea they had their own quilt show! Is there also a quilt guild, circle or any other type of group?

    I'm just learning how to quilt from my mother and am cutting out my first quilt.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, look for Plantation Quilt Guild on Facebook.

      Delete