Thursday, September 9, 2021

Precut Plans

 Several years ago, there was a shop hop where the quilt shops featured dessert rolls. Each shop you visited gave you a roll of ten 5" strips with a purchase. The door prizes at each shop was this book:

I had gone with Alan and Dave, and Dave won the door prize at two different shops and gifted me one of them. I have never done anything with those rolls though. They are all so different I can't use them together, and ten strips isn't enough for any of the quilts. I decided I like one of them enough to make one of the patterns with and cut ten more strips from my stash. I think they work well together. The top one came from my stash, and the bottom one came from Cedar Chest Quilts in El Campo. 

Here they are together:
I picked out a couple of patterns from the book that I think would work for these.
I'm not sure when this will all get done, but it's in the back of my mind for a future project.

No comments:

Post a Comment