Thursday, September 23, 2021

Journey Quilt

I really enjoy the Villa Rosa patterns. They are just so easy, and it's all on a little card so there's not pages of instructions to keep in order. This is my newest one.

Eight fat quarters and a yard of accent, and that's it. It took just a short amount of time to cut it, and maybe two-three hours of sewing. I had some fat quarters that I bought at JoAnn's I think early last year. I know it had to be before the quarantine as I don't think I've been to one since then. I wish I would have taken a picture on them before I cut them, but I didn't think to do it. Here's the quilt top
I love the bright colors with the orange accent. One day, I need to come up with a way to hang my quilts for photography. In the meantime, Bill helped me out with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment