Saturday, September 25, 2021

Dessert Rolls

When I was looking for the gray fabric to finish the heart quilt, I found some more of the dessert rolls I collected a few years ago at a shop hop. Four of them.


I have been looking through the dessert roll book to see what I can come up with that will get these sewn up and out of my stash.


The three on the left all have similar colors, at least reasonably similar. I think I can use those three together for this.
There are seven light strips in the three rolls, but I will have to cut seven more, and then a few more of a yellow/gold color. Pretty sure this will be my next project. The roll on the right in the first picture doesn't really go with anything. This will no doubt be another one that will require me to cut 10 more strips to be able to use it. The other option is to cut them in half length-wise so I get two 2.5" strips from each one and add them to my strip bucket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment